Friday 5 August 2011

Hello Stranger!

Sweden here am i... I am her in Bromma Stockholm. First day arrived in Sweden around 2.30 am host dad Kim was stand and have my name sign but i am not even see him coz actually i never see his picture before i have been look for Karin host mom, then he'said my name pretty clear i was turn my face back and said yes! Is me..we are about 30 minutes away from the airport i was so tired from travel but i was happy and excited to be here. well i got really nice and warm welcome from Henrikson Family!

Today is my third day. last 2 days was so fun for me, First day just arrived about 5-6 hours they took me out for ride on the boat to the lake to see the town nearby! A lake here is sooo huge and long way! on the way is abit cold,bumping but so fun, we went to eat icecream kids all love them! after that we went to swim on small beach near our house around 6 pm but then sun still shining then water is cold for me i am not even want to touch the water, lol..

Everywhere around the house they're got lots of apple trees, cherry, pear and other fruits you can pick and eat easy, many fruits here are sour for me but now my tongue is use to it lol....I found people to be friend but some not really. The sun here is abit wired for me haha, sunrise is around 4.30 am and sunset around 10.30 pm but there not really bother me! Our house is near the lake nice view and a little hill. the weather is very nice now not cold and abit hot in the afternoon. last night around 8.30 pm i and kids are still outside and played tempo line i feel cold because my hands getting cold like cold season in CM.

last 2 days for me here is super cool, The family are so nice to me, made me really comfortable to be here. kids are so lovely and always want to show me things. They're have 4 children oldest girl name is Elsa, she is really cute and gorgeous, next his name is Artur he kind and really try so hard to speak English with me but he never give up! he's like to play guitar and always want me to sing, He said to his mom thats he feel love me already and he said the things i did last two days is much more then the last Aupair done for a whole year! that's funny! Next her name is Ingrid or siri, she is so sweet girl she like to pick pear for me to eat like to hug and smile. youngest boy his name is Olle he is so cute and active he love to play tempoline and cars, he love star wars, his birthday next month will be star wars party, and i will be a princess Leia lol!!! will see..

Today the family will going to take Artur to stay with his parent for a week in Finland and leave 2 girls with me here at home. They will come back on Sunday night. This weekend is gonna be fun hope so haha we might go to town for do some shopping, will let you know later!

Ok guys i have to go get ready for my new day, I can say that being here today is really nice and fantastic for me! Thanks for Jesus to brought me here on the right time Thanks for my family who love and teach me how to be patient and not give up hope! Thanks for my new family for warm welcome and being a good friends for me here in Sweden! Thanks for ya'll to read my blog. I love you all. Cya next time!

My new home
New room
Kim & Karin
Arther,Ingrid,Elsa
Elsa & me

No comments:

Post a Comment