Monday 21 February 2011

My life is continues to be Change..

First thing i am gonna say it is Happy Valentine's Day to yall..
I am getting more excited to live in Koh Samui next month and actually nervous about live in a new place and live with a new family. It's just not only change a new job but it change a place to live too, Samui is faraway from my kingdom where i belong to but it is very good and new opportunities that i should take to learn new skill about life to help me more growing up.

I will be a full time nanny kinda like an Aupair live with Mix European Family, also Trilingual family, 3 boys that's very easy to imagine how much they will keep me busy with them. I will fly from Chiang Mai to Koh Samui in the first week of March at first we all will stay at 4season hotel because my host family they didn't have a look for a new house to live yet. i think there will be very nice hotel as 4season in CM.

I just take another step to do something else to gain my life experience and learn to live as a girl who think how much life worth enough. I don't know this is a good thing and the right way for me but i got a chance to try i have to keep going, my life is continues to be change i am sure.

In 3 months in Koh Samui i will try to take happiness as much as i can, make a new friends, enjoy the beach. i don't know what will happen next day but just know today i do "my best"

This time i have not much to update but this blog is a bit surprise for many friends that's i am leaving from my kingdom soon and away for 3 months, actually i didn't tell many friends about it i am not hiding but i like silent...well i will update again when i arrive in Koh Samui then. Have a good time in the last week of the month of love! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment