Friday 4 February 2011

Dear people who call yourself a Doctor.


Dear people who call yourself a Doctor.


I am a Teacher and I have questions to ask you. What is your job duty responsibility? I always think a Doctor is peoples who try to safe a life and give a chance for a life to live. Do i misunderstood? I know that is really hard job for a human, you have to be brave and hard for you to make decision sometime and i alway think you try to do your best but You are not God that you can judge a life should live or end.


One day if i get sick PLEASE do not give your opinion to my family that i should die because if i still have alive will cost more problem later on. My life might be not worth for you but my life more worth and important for my family and many peoples who love me. You love your life and others also love their life. They trust in You to safe their life. Please accept my apologize from me if i were misunderstood you. Thank you very much for your spend time to read my letter.


Kind Regards and Yours Sincerely,
Teacher who's try to give a chance and teach peoples how to live.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really like what you wrote and that it's straight from your heart :) Life is precious and should not be thrown away or wasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with you!
    Muay

    ReplyDelete