Wednesday 27 April 2011

Release my thoughts..

I hope everyone is having a good beginning of Thai New Year. I haven't been here for 3 weeks. I just... read others blogpost and decided that its about time I should blog again too though blogging is like no longer in fashion, but i'm a non-conformist ALTHOUGH i have FB, but at least I don't have twitter. I am back. They have been for like almost 3 weeks. I can't believe it. It seems so long ago, yet I have no idea what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks. I mean I've been pretty busy but for the life of me, I don't know how I've filled all the days. Still, I've done lots of things I've been wanting to do.. like meeting new friends, going running even i am pretty lazy and also sometime i got surprised to see a guy showing his ugly stuff under his pants to me while i am run.Yukkkk..i like to playing games sometime, click like to the friends post on FB, gone clubbing (just for the experience)so, you know, its been fun so far. And I finally have time to daydream as much as i want, which is such a relief. Hahaha.

past 3 weeks ago was the Thai New Years celebration Songkran, i just did celebrated our new year with family also done manything as Buddhist tradition and went to water fight around the moat with friend. I have my water gun and also have bucket. we just got soak less then 10 second to get in to the moat! crazy but so much fun..i wasn't here last year, went down to the beach spent time alone in Koh larn Pattaya. After went to get fun time with friend around the moat i was realize thats i should haven't missed Songkran in Chiang Mai again. haha Chiang Mai Is My Kingdom!!! I have not many picture to show you all how much fun here.



Most of the night i wake up in the middle of night and release my thoughts. Have many reason to make me waking up as rain and wind, the worse thing is nightmare! some time after i woke up i have been think to manything like last night. I wouldn't say I’ve never tell lies. Or hide the truth. But honest is the thing I want to be. I’m easily believe peoples. becos i want to be honest & truthful to myself and others, I want other to believe in me as i believe in them. "Believe" look more properly in Believe word still have Lie word in there! Oh mannn...sometime i think i feel that the world owes me something. the truth of the matter is that the world owes me nothing. haha

I am planing to take a short trip to travel somewhere on next weekend. Will to go alone for this trip as usual . I feel good but lonely sometime when i travel alone but my mine use to it and i feel being love it though.

ok that was like a really long blogpost. And I'm supposed to be finishing my trip planing for next weekend. Hahahaha I totally not good planer actually. Thank goodness all the secrecy is over though. sound great ! well its time for me to go to bed.Good night for yall. Love you, Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment