Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Journey in the Land of Sweden!

I can say that I definitely ate many-a chocolate waffle here,after that walked, ran, walked! I found people to be so friendly around where i live and everywhere i go.

Free Sex! what about it? If Thai peoples read this we all think negative but i know most peoples who read my blog understand what i mean. here is really interesting country. No worry that you are a Woman got alots of tattoo, wired hairs style, You can get any job here what ever who you are, I saw a young girl control the Metro, Solder girls, Punk cashier, a teacher who got lots of tattoo. Amazing Sweden.

I live here already a month i keep seeing think different and interesting everyday,so much thing happening maybe its just a month past! haha Now i just want to write positive thing happened but negative thing still happen. Don't worry be happy.... Its getting cooler everyday an Apples keep falling down don't know why peoples here they not pick an apples maybe seem like we have mango all around. My host she went to pick an apples somewhere last weekend now we have 3 bags full of apples. my family here is really sweet and nice to me and my friends, i feel like i am home now!Today got a little gift from host mom she is really sweet person. just want to tell you guys now i am happy!

I am often to go into town to meet friends and do some shopping, specially food! i really love to cook and alway happy when whoever eat are happy and yummy with my food! i always spend my weekend with friends and we are cooking together ( Thai foods) sometime we do some travel around. glad thats i got nice Thai friends here. Bless me

Koaw Soi
Spring roll

My journey to visit foster kids will be start very soon, i feel really excited about it. my first place is going to Finland and i really wish and hope to meet Daranee, When she was adopted i don't have a chance to say goodbye to her because i was teaching at school and she didn't come back to spend the last night at the kids house as i though. Are you exciting? I will update quickly after i see her if i get a big chance!

Thanks God for today now i understood, i can answer "WHY" questions about the thing happen with me last year, i understood why i can't go to live in Denmark because of you, you gave a wonderful days for me here in Sweden as i am reminded of these and i start realize and understanding.Thank you.

I am here but i still be the same girl as you know, i am still do wrong thing even i try not do it, still think something stupid and crazy, still make mistake, still keep being smart the same haha. I grow, I make mistakes and i try again, I grow from my mistakes! Bless y'all ! Love you puss* puss* ( Kiss & Hug)
This Photo is really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment