Tuesday 29 November 2011

I Am Who Am I...


My name is Jeab Angkhana, I am Thai. I live in Sweden from now. I love and appreciate myself just as I am. I love my families who always trust in me. My life is blossoming in total perfection. It's okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do. All things are now working together for good in my life.....

I am strong and healthy
I rest when I am tired
I love to cook and always cook for peoples who i care
I am healing old wounds
I love and care for my body
I exercise regularly
I am getting better every day
I say "no" when I want to
I can ask for help when I need it
I am caring person
I am patient
I handle conflict and tension with confidence
I seek out people who love and nurture me
I learn from my mistakes
I put my worries in perspective
I am worthwhile
I am a friend to MY self
I choose what I want and go after it
I am open-minded
I keep a positive attitude
I live in the present moment
I encourage myself
I look for solutions
I am centered and balanced
I can change
I am creative
I forgive myself
I let go of resentment
I value myself
I nurture my spirit
I express my feelings respectfully
I love myself
I am gentle with myself
I choose that which I enjoy
I accept responsibility for my life
I cope with stress well
I take action when something is important to me
I accomplish my goals
I am pretty
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment