Wednesday 7 July 2010

keep thinking

Today is just another day of mind that i still be in school for teaching my 2 lovely students, Kinda busy all day with teach and do some more lesson plans for next week. After lunch i just sit in my class room and think what gonna happen with me tomorrow, next week, next mont, I keep thinking i want to have some more time in a day that i can do other things that i wanna do and try to do.

So I keep thinking of the ways to spend my time more meaningfully. Thoughts like: perhaps I should work more (but I'm already very busy with teaching about 40 hours or so a week but not includ take more work back to do at home) :perhaps I should exercise more (I think i should do somemore excercise not just 1 dancing class 1 day a week ); or perhaps I should spend more time helping (but I already help many peoples while i have free time!); or perhaps I should start reading and writing again (now this I can do, only if I stop being so lazy and procrastinating).
I also thinking: what do other people do to spend their time? Work? Party? Shopping ? Watch movies? Play games? But don't those things get meaningless after a while? I think sometime peoples will get bored in the things that they keep doing over and over, right? but how did they figure out about it?


I am pretty tired to think what job that match on me and that what i really want to do it, i have been trying to do manything but i still feel likes its not the right one for me yet, in the begining i feel excited but after that not long i feel bored or i am being lazy?well i still have no idea about try to spend my time more meaningfully...

No comments:

Post a Comment