Tuesday 6 July 2010

Looking Forward to September

For the reason I will go to Denmark , the hurting is going to work , travel and visit the kids who got adopted from Connie house. They are what I really want to do one time in my life at this point, not all these wonderful thing mentioned above. Life really just does not turn out how I expect. For 18 months this country will teach me so much and give me lots of new opportunities .I know that I will not be the same for having known new peoples and I believe that my future will be different because of the effect will happen in my life.

Looking Forward to September

As I look to the future most things are blurry. There are very few things I can say with certainty about the coming. One is this September I will begin to be An Aupair live and work in Denmark. I will Take care of 10 moths old boy name is Pelle. I am definitely nervous about this opportunity as I know absolutely nothing about live with Another peoples that call Host Family. However, I am thankful for the chance to be with kid again, for the chance to teach and love them. The second thing I can say with certainty is that the Lord is with me and that because I know He has a great plan for me I will step into the new life and great Opportunities with joy and trust.

I am also thankful for My Mom,Richard and Connie family My friends ,My Pets and My Dreams. I am so excited for several new friendships (with other foreigners) Thanks for always believing in me and believing that anything was possible. Thanks for never telling me that I was silly or that I couldn't do any of the crazy ideas I've had over the years. I am who I am because of you guys. I love you all.For Richard and Connie Thank you that you spend time with me ,take me to church, take me to eat, help me many things when i ask for help,Pray for me and loving me.I love you.

So, trying to think of a fitting goodbye Chiang Mai Thailand My home sweet home and welcome New life in Denmark message is a little bit difficult. My human/selfish tendency would be to say I hope things work out better then last few years. However, that would be totally inappropriate. Right now I don't want to downplay that but really just thank the Lord for all He did in last few years it pretty hard but i know God love me and he already plan to give me a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment