Thursday 27 September 2012

Homemade Simple apple jam!!!

Hello everyone, Now in Sweden is full with Apples! Quiet late but still have lots. Today i got many apple from my apple tree behind the house and i made very simple apply jam so you can keep the jam in the fridge at least 2 weeks. 

So check it out how to make a simple apple jam by me in Happy mood Kitchen.!

Ingredient
3  medium size of apples (Actually you can use another fruit such as berries or pineapple)
1 1/2 cup of sugar (up to you but at least 1 cup)
1 1/2 cup of water
1/4 of lime juice
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of gelatin

Combine the chopped apples into small pieces and soaked them into the water (add salt in water)


1 1/2 cup of water in a pot and let it boil then add the fruit to a boil and cook for at least five minutes at a roll before add sugar and salt then add gelatin, mix them together. (watch out though, it will bubble and depending on the size of your pot, can get a little splashy). 


When it seems nice and jammy (Clear and sticky) turn off the heat and add the lime juice. Let them cooler then put our jam into the jar. Let's eat!!! 




Trust me this is a very easy and very simple to make your jam. Hope you guys enjoy in the kitchen. Check my blog out later and see what i am gonna do next. Love you, cya

2 comments:

  1. Hi there :)
    I really enjoy your blog. It's awesome! Thank you for sharing. I'm alsoThai and I'd like to be an aupair in Sweden also but still try to figure out how to find host family by myself without the agency. It'd be great if you could recommend me anything about Aupair in Sweden. I'd really appreciate your help on that :D You can email me to this address Allaccery@hotmail.com and later we can talk. Thank you so much :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply i was send you an email already, Check on your email. :)

      Delete