Tuesday 25 September 2012

Love being in the Kitchen..


This blog has brought me so much happiness not just only about have been an aupair. I want to begining to write about other stuff as much as i can. Everyday i still learning in manything thats i can't focus just one thing.

I have become a better cook and bake as i not often to cook or bake when i am in Thailand and now I have met some of people who love food, cooking and baking as much as I do. I have also been post some fantastic food pictures on my facebook.  How cool is that?? I've always loved being in the kitchen. Is the great place at parties and get togethers. That's where the action is, where delicious smells come from, and where I go to create some really great stuff, i think so hehe.

Actually all my foods its come from the most what i like to eat, when i want to eat something or anything and i don't know the recipes i just call my mom and ask ( If thats food is Chiangmai Local food) or asking google its the easy and fastest way to get an idea. I love to cook and especially love to be inspired by seeing fresh and sometimes unusual ingredients when I shop, travel or just read a delicious sounding recipe.. it compels me to try new techniques, ingredients perhaps incorporating something different into my cooking repertoire. I like to watching Master's chef program or any TV show about food.


When i am in Thailand i knew i love to cook but i don't have much time and chance to do it coz i always work work and work. Most of the time when i am back home foods already on the table. My mom always cook everyday. I love to watching her cooking i can see how much she really care about us. I can oder whatever i want to eat. I lover my private restaurant!
Now i am here in Sweden i have much more time to be in the kitchen, everyday in my Aupair year i spent half of my work time in the kitchen and i realize that i love too cook. I like to see smiling face on any person who eat my foods. its making me happy and enjoy to continue cooking. Here i have my own Thai vegestables garden. I grow them all by my tiny hands. Actually its growing great and nice fresh ingredients for me. Everyday from now its getting colder i can not continue to grow my vegies outside for more after my current vegies are gone.


Now i am better to speak Swedish, i speak everyday i try. i need to learn alot more. will see
 
Jag älskar att vara i köket. Jag gillar att dela min mat till andra om de är vill prova. Jag kommer att visa dig några bilder på min mat! Jag hoppas att ni kommer att gilla min mat!

well i will show you some pictures about food i have been cooking!! Enjoy and thanks for reading my blog. Love you Guys .. See ya next time









Yum Yum





No comments:

Post a Comment