Tuesday 21 September 2010

Jesus provided a perfect way for me

I am back into hard time again, i don't know if its really hard or i just make it hard after i borken hearth with being an Aupair in Denmark, i feel like i am not sure if this thing i really want do or not. well i got to talk with new host family from Sweden about a week ago and just planing to match with this host family soon i have about 2-3 days for consider from now, they kinda really serious to take me and lazy to answer my questions anymore, i keep asking my self if this thing i really want to do ,its the place i really want to go to live there for a year? this is what God telling me to do and telling me to go there?

I was have a planed why i will go there for some reason before but i am just not really sure that i can follow my plans, i am not really confused what position i will take and what i have to do there just as a nanny and a house keeper, but i just confused the answer from my hearth now it from God or from my self how do i know? actually i am not decide yet, when i think about it i pray for Jesus if he will help me to mention about it, it might be not hard for you if you get a chance to go as just follow your dreams, but for me it pretty hard i am not that scare to live oversea, i still want follow my dreams that enough? sometime i feel like many peoples here still want some help from me i can do lots of thing for serving God here, seem like i am confuse girl makes me wonder if i am just enjoying thinking those things but not actually making progress in finding the answers but at last i don't think i enjoy to think about it.

In the end if my decision is NO so i guess maybe the question is... am i full of life? am i moving to a new goal?did i get a goal yet?ehh... am i gaining strength, courage and confidence by looking fear in the face? or am i simply saying "i cannot do this" and missing the opportunity for growth?

But if my decision is YES? it will be opposite as i am not full of life yet, i want to moving to a new goal even i didn't know out there its a real goal for me, i can gaining my strength, courage and confidence, i can say I can do this and i won't missing the opportunity for growth.


I feel like i am sit in somewhere have fog around me, can see but but blurry on which way what God want me to go but i should know Jesus always choose the right way for me he always beside me and i will never disappoint in what i get because my God he never fail.

But anyway i will get answer very soon, whatever i get i will accept it because God provided a perfect way for me.

For whosoever call in the name of the Lord will be saved. Roman 10:13

i know for certain at this moment that my debt has been paid in full by the blood of Christ. praise God for hope through the forgiveness of my sins, my life its in his hands. I will let y'all know final decide about it, Thank you to spending your time to read, God bless you all.



I miss them a lots

No comments:

Post a Comment