Tuesday 14 September 2010

Thank you God for wonderful week


I have been busy with such about school work everyday as make 9 subjects lesson plan and preparing to teach. As you know now i am a full time teacher at Christian Bilingual primary school ,Call The School Of Promise on hang dong CM, If you ask i am Exciting about teaching or being a teacher i can quickly to say Not at all because this occupations is in my blood! i got teacher degree and holding teacher license, i am qualified for health ed, Art and kindergarten, i don't like math but still enjoy about it sometime. I feel exhausted after teach sometime, bored to do something over and over but i knew that i am in this school for serving God and sharing the students about love of God even i am not really know how to teach correctly, but i know God still give me an opportunity to teach my students in my own way, my way is from God.

I have only 2 students in my class one boy and one girl they are very opposite about knowledge in the beginning the boy he so rude, not respect, not accepted me but after 2 months until now i can see how much difference about him, but i one thing i am so glad that he still trust and love God now he proved him self by words of God, that he can be a good student i think its pretty big change for him, i am proud what i have done with him by God words and love of God.


This is my students Caleb and Benz

Mostly my job i have done after finished CMU all Christian community, my friends always ask me why i like to look for a job with Christian Community i am actually say i don't know but only God know what job will match with my talent! but mostly job i didn't work for long the maximum is about 3 months the problem is i am impatient person, i keep praying if this job what God want me to do please give me more energy to fight with impatient feeling.

I’ve been thinking a lot about forgiveness because i have too strong mind but i have to understand that Jesus came to die for forgiveness our sin, he is the best leader that i must follow but honestly many time i still do bad things as a sinful human still not close to being a forgiver but i still keep pray and ask God to forgiven me,I believe if i keep trying one day soon i can be forgiven my self and others. Sound like some disease that i have to get rid of it.

I love to sing and listen to the song of God its always help me to healing my sadness, painful and its always work, today after school its so much rain on the way home, i cannot listen to the song with my tiny mp3, i have many thing to carry on as laptop, bag, books, hard for me to ride back home with all my stuff with rain even i have a raincoat but i did it. I hate lightning i mean i am scare but i am ok with thunder if its not too loud but Thanks God i came back home safely because it so much rain i cannot even see the way and i cannot stop, between the road have only Cornfield i had to ride slower then turtle walk.

Thank you for my mom who never stop me growing with God, Thank you for Richard and Connie who take me to church every Sunday and share me about words and love of God, Thank you my friends whoever said i am a good person and thanks for Brittany who appreciated who am i and your friendship. Just want you to know how i feel much better in this week and i am so exciting what God will bring to me next day, Thanks for y'all. May God bless you all!

I love everyone! jing jing

No comments:

Post a Comment