Tuesday 28 September 2010

One step at the time

It have manything happened past week manything that i expected but i am not accept about it, finally i cancel the host family from Sweden i have been think about it for a few days before i made my decision. its not about the host family but it just i am not ready to go there in this time. i always want to go as the same but i need to wait for the right time, i am not 100% sure this is the way Jesus told me to do it or not but i still trust and hope.

One morning i woke up and walked around my tiny bed room then jump into my bed and think well OK i will send an email to the family in Sweden that i will go then i started write an email looked at the clock Oh it almost time to go do something with Connie( will tell you next line) i stop writing and think i will be back to finish it tonight!

its Thursday it is the day that i stop asking peoples to get an opinion and it pretty busy day after i have done something with Connie, i actually got an Answer in deep in my heart, "NO I AM NOT GOING TO SWEDEN". it very strong and i will never change this answer again i just knew it after that i feel peaceful and back to smile again as normal Jeab! I have been sent email to Sweden on that night yahhhhh Finished!!!

In the same day Connie, me and other social worker from the Foundation we went to Visit the Mother of the one little girl we taking care, she got motorbike accident last year, brain Damaged paralysis on the right side. The reason we went to visit because the Father who was deny he is not a father before and now he want to baby back. he said the mother doing ok now will go to work next month and he will take the mother come to live with him and with his wife, that weird and worse!


Chompoo

When we arrived to the mother house we are very afraid of the grandma because last time when we went to visit at first she very mad, but this time very opposite she really friendly and came to talk with us very gentle,when we saw the mother after 4-5 months she getting fat because she didn't do anything just watching tv, sleep and eat. she abit better, she can remember something but not really, she still keep saying something the same as last time. The guy who is a father came to visit her before he's liar to them he said he have no wife and no children! its was so crazy! When we told them that he already had a wife and kids, the grandma quickly told us, "Don't give the child to him." She said, "How come her daughter and her granddaughter can go live with a man who already has a wife and children?" "Exactly," we all agreed. Thank God that he made everything go well for us that day. Now, we just wait and let the foundation do what they can about it. Praise the Lord...

Before & After

Another day my neighbor hood came to talk to me at home and ask if i can help to ask connie if she want a baby but the mother still pregnant only 3 months, she don't want more baby because she just got a girl only 4 months old! i was just sit with my Dog Tengmo and keep thinking what going on with them. Do they not feel loving, attached a life sleeping inside her now? what's control their mind, how they have that idea to give her own baby away!Jesus love little children do they know that? God has a purpose for everyone we meet, but sometimes we don't think about it.

I asked connie she told me to tell them just said Ok but maybe the mother will change her mind later on. we have to wait and see what will happen in next 6 months.

i feel confused my sentences sometime i wish all of you will understand what i wrote!

lately i have met nice person after i close my heart to get to know new people for almost 2 years actually i feel good and i hope i will meet more nice peoples who have the heart of worship to Jesus. i miss some of my good friends in University sometime but they live faraway from where i live and i am kinda back to be normal as doing manything alone by my self, lonely sometime but I WILL BE OK!

Thinking to go to the sea side again in the mid of October just want to relax and clean my head and clear my heart!lay down on the sand look up to the blue sky and listen to my tiny MP3 sing a song about how much Jesus love me and this whole world..Feel exciting! I love the beach, anyone wanna join? please lol time for Adventure again jeapy!

Think thats about it for now... as always thanks for taking the time to read and stay updated with my life's progress!

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment